Our next session is running at the end of January 2017. Use the form on the right to book your 5-day Nottingham based SMSTS training today.
Health and safety training, 5 days.
This is a five-day course which provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
Important SMSTS Refresher changes
Candidates must take an SMSTS Refresher course before their existing certificate expires, otherwise the full SMSTS course will have to be taken again.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.