First Aid Training
Emergency First Aid at Work, one day or three day course.
First Aid 1 day course:
- Identify an emergency
- Recovery position
- Bleeding and dressing of wounds
- Incident management
After completion of the course the candidate will be able to identify an accident, and in many cases carry out the appropriate first aid to take control of a situation until the paramedics arrive if necessary.
First Aid 3 Day Course:
This course is more in depth and detailed than the emergency first aid course. It is designed to give the candidate the experience and confidence to carry out first aid in an emergency situation in the working environment.
The main topics covered are:
- The recovery position
- Severe bleeding and dressing of wounds
- Burns, fractures, spinal injuries, crush injuries, eye injuries
- Fainting, illness, shock, heart attack, stroke, head injury
- Poisoning, epilepsy, diabetes.
After the course the candidate with have a more in depth knowledge in dealing with a first aid emergency.
For further information or to book a course please either call us on 0115 880 0188 or complete our contact form.